High Level Analysis
HLA is a software that analyses test data using a method of comparison for commonality between test results. This picks up accidental and malicious manipulation of test data.
HLA is a unique service developed in house and delivered only by VTI Services.
High Level Analysis (HLA) is a process developed by VTI Services to identify anomalies within test data.
- The process compares test data of links and channels at key points and looks for similarities between the data.
- Test data for distinct links or channels should be unique when comparing data from different tests across a range of frequencies.
- Embedding and de-embedding test cords effects the reported results.
- It is possible that the test data of two distinct links or channels may be similar
- Re-testing of the same link or channel produces similar (not identical) test data
- The HLA process identifies anomalies within the test data, where the test data of two links or channels is more alike than that normally expected of two unique links or channels.
- The HLA identifies anomalies within test data but makes no claim why these anomalies have arisen. It is recommended that further investigation be undertaken to ascertain why these anomalies have occurred.
- The percentage within the HLA report indicates a ranking of the similarities between data at key points
- The HLA reporting is limited to those link or channels where the comparative data rating is 40% and over.